“There are moments in life when bad things sometimes happen, but these are surely the steps for good things to follow.”
- Jun. K, 25ans Magazine
Basic Information (Official Profile):
Name: Kim Minjun, 김민준
Birthday: January 15, 1988
Education: Dong-a School for the Arts, Kyunghee University
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Composing, fashion, singing
Nicknames: Jun. K, panda
Favorite Foods: Sushi, sour patch
Social Networking Accounts:
Yozm: jyp2pmhottest (group)
These are all the main sources of where photos are taken. The rest are found on twitter, various blogs, news sites, etc. If you want to know where a specific photo is from and the source isn’t stated, feel free to ask!
other fansites/blogs: perfect guys, junk-voice, pandatribe, blau, jabfan, babybearchan, doddolk, blancnoir, macnodong, wild2pm, suyasuya, k1, papillon, sevenpanda, one’s master passion, yaya
- He auditioned for both YG and JYP and got accepted into both, but he chose JYP in the end. He may have been a YG trainee for a short while though.
- He trained for 4 years and had 7 failed debuts/groups before finally debuting with 2PM. At one point he was supposed to be part of 2AM instead, but 2PM needed a lead vocal so he was switched over.
- He’s said that one of the hardest times in his life was during his trainee years when he had to practice for 3 hours without being able to drink water, so he went (with Dongwoon of BEAST) to the bathroom to drink water out of the tap.
- He’s never really said a specific ideal type, although he said he likes girls who look good in what she wears, has long hair, bright eyes, and a nice smile. He’s admitted several times to liking actress Kim Min Jung.
- He has really bad memory, so he loses and forgets things a lot, hence why he messes up dance routines so often (lmao).
- He’s the second cousin to DGNA’s Mika/Suhoon, whose father is his mother’s cousin.
- He was first inspired to go into music when he heard Stevie Wonder’s song ‘Lately,’ and he told his parents he was going to be a singer when he was only 10 years old.
- During his school years, he was very into writing and even entered and won many competitions. Besides/before music, he wanted to be a writer or a scientist.
- He lived in Singapore for “several months” when he was 10 after his uncle invited him to stay for a while with his family, but he doesn’t remember much about it at all.
- The story about his ex-girlfriend whom he relates to Again & Again is that she was a noona who would often cheated on him and hung out with other guys, but she wouldn’t completely break it off with him. He cared about her so much that he kept going back to her even though he knew about everything that went on.
- He likes the colors hot pink and green, and he compares himself to the color red because it shows passion.
- 가지마 (Don’t Go) - Jun. K & Lim Jeong Hee (Dream High OST)
- Sunshine - Kan Mi Yeon (feat. Jun. K)
- HOT - 2PM
- Alive - Jun. K
- 離れていても (Even If We’re Apart) - 2PM
- No Goodbyes - ONE DAY
- DJ GOT ME GOIN’ CRAZY - Wooyoung feat. Jun. K
- Falling in Love - 2PM
- Always - Baek Ahyeon (feat. Jun.K)
- TRUE SWAG - Jun. K
- Game Over - 2PM
- 문득 (Suddenly) - 2PM
- Dduk Dduk Dduk - Jung Woo
- B.U.B.U. - San E
- Music (MAMA Theme song) - Junsu, 8eight, Boohwal, BEG, Supreme Team
- Let’s Go - G20
- Rainy Days - One Way
- Count 3 - DOUBLE
- Again & Again Part 2
- 편지를쓴다 (Writing A Letter)
- JUST ONE NIGHT
- 사랑… 안녕 (Love… Goodbye) [‘I Love Italy’ OST]
- Sunshine [‘My Little Hero’ OST]
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are his fans called?
— There is no official name nor is any really widely used, but some int’l fans say jun.kies or jun.kified.
Does he have any siblings?
— One brother that’s younger than him by a year, Junhyun. His birthday is April 8th, 1989.
Do you have a picture of his parents?
How does he know One Way?
— Young Sky was a JYP trainee back in 2006, where they met, and I’m assuming he met Peter and Chance through Sky.
Does he have any pets?
— He had a dog, Juni, but she passed away in November 2010. He adopted a dog in March 2012 for his mother, a silver poodle named Audrey.
Where do his nicknames originate?
— Jun.K is just a nickname he’s called himself since predebut, short for Junsu Kim. Apparently it was made by a friend, and he liked it + discussed it with the other members, who liked it as well, so he uses it as his official stage name. He also relates himself to a panda because his eyes slant down at the sides, like a panda’s eyes, and it looks even more similar when he wears eyeliner. Jundyu was a name his friends called him during his school years as a play on his name.
Did he & Waii really date?
— Look at these (one | two) and decide for yourself~
Can you post the original to your icon?
Will you follow me back?
— No, this is a secondary blog so we can’t follow back.